Monday 10 November 2014

Derek's Driveway

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
So It is official me and Ben have an addiction to Catfish. We are that addicted that we have now watched every episode! And well there's this park in one of the series where she says "OMG I'm in Derek's driveway!" Lol!! Anyway Today I decided to get a little wintery with these amazing sweaters at Gizza. They truly have bought the Christmas spirit in my Second Life even if its still November.  I mixed it with some Truth Hair in which the scarf is included and has a selection of different colors on the HUD to change the scarf. Also I choose some jewels from Purple Moon. Poulet's talents are unstoppable and this bangle is one of my all time favorites mixed with some Nailed It autumn colored nails. Have a great week :)

Want Items:
Sweater: Nordic Outfit by Gizza
Hair: Winter by Truth Hair
Jewels: Etnia Bangles by Purple Moon
Make Up: Hippie by Mons
Lips 070 by CStar
Nails: Autumn Set by Nailed It - For Slink Hands
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment